Dropping CBD oil under tongue is a highly effective way to dose CBD. However, CBD oil products differ greatly in size and strength making it challenging to work out dosage.
This calculator helps you work out how much CBD (in milligrams – mg) are in each drop of a given product and how many you should take for your desired dose.
Step 1: Your dosage information
A typical starting dose of CBD ranges from 5 – 15mg. For more information on dosage read:How to take CBD Oil – CBD dose guide.
Dose in milligrams (mg):
Step 2: Your product information
Total product volume (ml):
Usually 15 to 60 ml
Total CBD in product (mg):
Ranges from 250 – 2500 mg
Price of product ($):
For price / serve breakdown
Number of drops per ml:
Usually 20 drops / ml
Your dosage details:
|Number of drops for desired dosage:|
|CBD in each drop (mg):|
|Amount of product for desired dosage (ml):|
Your product information
|Number of drops in the bottle:|
|Number of servings per bottle:|
|price per mg of CBD:|
|price per drop:|
|price per serving:|
Advantages of using a CBD dosage calculator
1. Accurate price comparison between brands
With so many CBD products on the market all coming in different sizes and concentrations, choosing the right brand and oil is challenging. Once you have identified a short list of trustworthy suppliers who:
- Guarantee quality and offer returns
- Don’t use multi-level marketing schemes
- Provide concentration and contamination test results
You can use our CBD dosage calculator to compare products purely based on price per milligram (mg) of CBD, allowing you to make a more informed and the most economical choice. The cheapest bottle of CBD you can find is most likely not the best deal or product to buy.
2. Determine and experiment with exact dosages
CBD tinctures come in many different concentrations. One drop of one product does not equal one drop of another, a common mistake seen within CBD communities when people give out dosage advice.
Knowing exactly how much CBD you’re taking allows:
- Proper experimentation when honing in on an optimal dose
- Avoiding taking too little or too much – an optimal dose is minimum amount of CBD required for desired effects
- Consistency of dose when changing between brands or different product strengths
- Allows the effectiveness of different brands or products to be compared fairly
3. Financial planning and budgeting
Our CBD dose calculator answers the questions:
- How long will the product last given different serving sizes
- How much the oil costs per drop and per serving
- How much the product cost over the long term
Serving price break down and number of servings in each product allows users to financially plan and understand the long term costs of different products and dosage sizes.
CBD oil price comparison
Price comparison of popular CBD brands, breaking down the cost per dose and number of doses in different CBD oil products.